There is really nothing earth shattering to report on Baby O at this time. Since my last post we had an appointment and got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. That was pretty exciting. We have another appointment coming up next week.
I am starting to feel a bit better and I definitely have more energy now. I have been trying to exercise more and I am definitely eating more. I have gained around 6 lbs which is about where I am supposed to be.
Also, I have been reading a lot about birth. It is kind of shocking to find out how difficult they make it these days to just give birth naturally. Many doctors push unnecessary drugs and procedures even though they have not been proven beneficial and/or can cause serious side effects for mother and baby. I am going to discuss it with my Dr. at my next visit to make sure this will not be the case.
Wow, so are you going to do a natural childbirth or are you getting at least an epidural?
ReplyDelete