Tomorrow will be five months and we go in for the ultrasound. Halfway through the pregnancy already-man does it go fast. I am worried as usual but excited to find out the sex of the baby. It is also my birthday so we are having a little party and doing the gender reveal there. Here is hoping everything is fine with the baby's development and we have a good time.
I put away a bunch of my "normal" clothes today. Packed them all in a big suitcase like I'm going on a big trip or something. I guess in some ways I am. It could be a year before I see them again. By then I'll probably just get rid of most of them. At least the ones that are stained, have holes, don't fit, or that I've had since high school. Its probably time to get rid of them anyway.
I suppose I will need to get on finishing the nursery again soon. Our parents already have their playpens, high chairs, and baby clothes ready to go. We don't really have anything yet but hey we still have time.....
Sorry I'm a month and a half late! It's crazy how fast this seems to be happening, at least from my end. You're doing all the hard labor (ha ha). Anyhow, really looking forward to baby Ostlie! It's really getting close now: only three more months to go! Wow, crazy!
ReplyDelete