Sunday, January 20, 2013

mi hijo

 Baby really came alive on our trip to Mexico. Not only did my belly grow seemingly inches per day, I really started to feel his kicks and moves more. I blame it on the all-inclusive.

We had a great time there. It was a perfect time to travel. We needed a little getaway-a "babymoon" if you will. We had a wonderful Christmas-especially with our special delivery on the way.
 Since we have been back, people have really been noticing that I am pregnant. I have started referring to baby as "Thumper" now because sometimes he really gets to kicking.

I had an appointment right after getting back from Mexico. I did the test for gestational diabetes and passed so that is one less thing to worry about.

I have started pilfering the thrift stores for baby stuff. I feel like we are still a little behind because we do not have any baby furniture yet but I guess we still have time. People have been talking about doing a shower so we set up a baby registry at Target: http://www.target.com/baby/registry/M3DqR_N9cIJkX-GiyI3TmA


We have more appointments and classes coming up next month so I will be sure and try to keep things updated. Things are going well as we enter the third trimester. We are so excited to meet our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment